what the fuck man
look at this fucking gif
look at her fucking face
WHERE THE FUCK IS HER EMMY
"I got a fan letter from a young lady. It was a suicide note.
So I called her, and I said, "Hey, this is Jimmy Doohan. Scotty, from Star Trek." I said, "I’m doing a convention in Indianapolis. I wanna see you there."
I saw her — boy, I’m telling you, I couldn’t believe what I saw. It was definitely suicide. Somebody had to help her, somehow. And obviously she wasn’t going to the right people.
I said to her, "I’m doing a convention two weeks from now in St. Louis." And two weeks from then, in somewhere else, you know? She also came to New York - she was able to afford to got to these places. That went on for two or three years, maybe eighteen times. And all I did was talk positive things to her.
And then all of the sudden — nothing. I didn’t hear anything. I had no idea what had happened to her because I never really saved her address.
Eight years later, I get a letter saying, "I do want to thank you so much for what you did for me, because I just got my Master’s degree in electronic engineering.”
That’s…to me, the best thing I’ve ever done in my life.”
I didn’t understand that reference at first so I looked it up and apparently there were fifty-seven academics who theorized that Shakespeare was gay/bisexual.
Also, sonnet 57 is supposed to be about a guy that Shakespeare was in love with.
The Doctor remarks at one point in this episode that a skull looks like that of a Sycorax. Shakespeare claims he’s using that word, as he likes it. There is a Shakespeare character called Sycorax. #researchpayskids
I always love it when this shows up on my dash.
Smash bros fandom: CAPTAIN FALCON CONFIRMED!
Marvel comics fandom: CAPTAIN FALCON CONFIRMED!
It’s like Marvel is really trying to piss people off, lol.
calling it, whoever the new iron man is they won’t be straight. marvel’s tryna go for the trifecta.
- Fairest and Fallen, Greetings and __________
- ________ was Carmela’s latest purchase from the intergalactic shopping channel
- What’s the meaning of life?
- Alien uses of chocolate include _____
- In ________’s name and for __________’s sake
- I saved the Crossings and all I got was this ______________
- 1983 Lotus Esprit
- ___________ was the real reason Roshaun vanished.
- Biggest contributing factor to heat death of universe: ______
- Before the LP invented entropy, he came up with ____
- crying over ____
- A Power disguised as a __________
- Ennobling ___________
- Helena’s new explanation for Kit’s powers is ___________
- _________________? There’s a Manual function for that.
- What’s in my otherspace pocket?
- Is that a(n) ________ in your otherspace pocket or are you just happy to see me?
- Illegal chocolate
- A cranky Celto-Goth hottie
- A Learjet parked on the school lawn
- Star Wars bedspreads
- keeping the sentient tree away from the salad bar
- Baseball caps as decorations
- a universe of squirrels
- metaphysical puns
- Worldgate in your closet
- sharing dog biscuits with insectoid aliens
- The One making bad puns
- prophetic haiku!
- crying over sharks
- crying over white holes
- crying over macaws
- crying over everything
- prophetic koi
- transcendent bacon
- the Transcendent Pig!
- Les Miserables but with whales
- baby helicopters
- chocolate lollipops
- the CBS Building!
- dog biscuits!
- A soggy beer mat
- sentient sandcastle-building crabs taking over the world
- talking to three copies of Darryl at once
- cats playing with string theory
________ just grabbed your hand.
Bells of St. Clemens
Neon “junk food”
you’d think I’d be able to come up with about fifteen more.
______. It’s like emfozzing, but with ______.
When you go off-planet to have fun but the universe gives you ______.
- Alien exchange programs.
- Non-interventional excursus.
- Subsidized worldgates.
- The Master Shark.
- A curling iron.
- Moon dust/Mars dust.
- Getting dissed by koi.
- Losing your space pen.
- The breadcrumbs from a bologna sandwich.
- Wellakhit fashion.
- Martian fashion.
- Temporal paradoxes.
- A green velvet dress.
- Being ripped into your component atoms. ;)
- An alien in your basement.
- Turning into a whale.
- A moment on the Moon.
Friendly reminder that we do intend to create an actual Cards Against Errantry deck, and that we’re looking for card suggestions. There’s been some great ones so far!